- Sales Training and Assessment - The Boardroom is a leading-edge Sales & Sales Leadership Assessment and Development consultancy
About - Get to know The Boardroom
- About Us - All of our consultants are experts and thought leaders in their field and have all operated sucessfully at director level with some of the UK's leading brands.
- Meet The Team - Biographies for a selection of team members at the The Boardroom.
- Clients - A selection of the clients that The Boardroom have provided Sales & Leadership training, Leadership Assessment and Strategic Consultancy for
- Testimonials - A selection of the testimonials The Boardroom have received from clients.
- Partners - A selection of partner organisations The Boardroom work with.
Services - Find out more about The Boardroom's areas of expertise.
- Sales & Leadership Assessment Centre - The Boardroom specialise in the design and delivery of bespoke Sales and Sales Leadership Assessment.
- Training & Development - Bespoke Sales and Sales Management Training Programmes for clients from all key sectors across the UK and overseas.
- Strategic Consultancy - The Boardroom Strategic Consultancy service advises you on creating a Marketing Strategy, Developing Sales Leaders and High Performance Sales Teams.
- Excellence in Sales Leadership - Attend one of our Courses - JOIN US
- Selling Skills Masterclass - Selling Skills Masterclass
- Excellence in sales management
Sales Training and Development Articles - A collection of articles relating to Sales and sales management
- Pitching to key decision makers - Some people say that they would rather have teeth removed than have to stand up and present, or give a speech, to an audience... yet increasingly company buyers...
- Managing your sales pipeline - the key to increasing sales revenue - An effective sales pipeline identifies at which stage, in your sales process, a prospect or opportunity sits at any given time.
- Maintaining sales team moral in turbulent times - Wen managing change with sales teams, adequate time should be allowed for contemplation and preparation.
- Five New Year’s resolutions for optimum sales performance in 2018 - To ensure your sales team have the best possible chance of hitting the ground running in 2018, it is critical that, from a sales management perspective, you set yourself five key New Year’s...
- Account manager or a trusted advisor? - Winning business with existing happy customers is almost 10 times easier to win than with new potential customers, according to most research...
- Evaluating true sales talent 2018 and beyond - Idenifying the key competenceies required for the role will help ensure you recruit the best sales people
- 'The Boardroom' moves into new London offices - The Boardroom Assessment Centre has just moved into new offices in central London.
- 2018 Sales Leaders' Surgery - Join us in the Boardroom for our all new "Sales Leadership Surgeries 2018", facilitated by one of our internationally-renowned sales leadership experts
- Growing your business with your best customers - Aim not just to manage the business with your key customers, but to build it. Develop your business by helping your customer to develop theirs!
- How to train salespeople - Salespeople stop improving because they stop learning. However this can be corrected...
- Maintaining staff moral in turbulent times - Whether you are the one initiating or adapting, adequate time should be allowed for contemplation and preparation before transition can be welcomed.
- London Sales Assessment and Sales Training Centre Opens - The Boardroom Assessment Centre has opened their new dedicated London sales assessment and sales training centre.
- Do your salespeople understand your business strategy? - Multiple surveys suggest that sales teams who have visibility of their companies short / medium / long term strategy plans and who can clearly articulate those plans, produce much better results